Performance Times & Prices for Mainstage Productions
Mainstage shows are generally performed Wednesday through Saturday at 7:30 p.m. There area few exceptions to the performance schedule. Please look at each production for actual dates. Seating is reserved; you may purchase tickets in advance.
Stone Theatre Ticket Prices
2012-2013 Season Ticket Prices
Group (10 or more): $7.00
Student (with valid I.D.): $5.00
Senior Citizen (65+): $24.00
Youth (14 and under): $24.00
Student (with valid I.D.): $15.00
To reserve your tickets, please contact the Box Office at 257-3942. The Box Office is located in the lobby of Howard Auditorium, and is opened Monday – Friday from 1:30pm to 4:45pm. During evening of the shows the Box Office is relocated to the lobby of Stone Theatre.
Purchase Tickets at Box Office Locations
Tickets to mainstage productions may be purchased in person at the following locations:
- Howard Center Box Office - Daily Hours Monday through Friday 1:30 - 4:45 p.m. Located in the lobby of the Howard Center Performing Arts Building. Box Office Opens one hour prior to performance.
- Stone Theatre Box Office - Relocates to the lobby of the Theatre wing of the Howard Center for the Performing Arts Building the evening of performances. Box Office Opens one hour prior to performance.
As a season subscriber, you’ll not only enjoy some of the best-produced, most enjoyable theater performances around, but you’ll help us shape our childrens’ future through the magic of theater arts! Subscribe to the Stone Theatre and enjoy all these exclusive benefits all season long:
- Free Ticket Replacement and Exchange Service! Season subscribers may exchange their tickets prior to the performance date.
- Priority seating! Subscribers are seated before all other ticket buyers! Stone Theatre Box Office opens one week early to season subscribers.
- Special Parking Pass! Season subscribers will receive a parking pass to secure parking in Adams Circle.
- e-Minders! Season subscribers will get emailed reminders about the Box Office opening date in order to reserve tickets the week prior to the opening of the Box Office for general sales.
- Best New Benefit — Exclusive Guest Pass! Each season subscriber will now receive a Guest Pass good for one free ticket to a show of his/her choice. Bring a guest or use it for your own enjoyment. It’s our gift to you.
- An Investment in Local Arts! Ticket prices cover only about half of the cost of producing our plays. Season subscribers make sure we continue the Stone tradition of producing excellent theater.
- Tech Tonys! Our exclusive end-of-the-year gala event for season subscribers.